If the iOS or Android apps are giving you an incorrect password prompt, but you can use those credentials to log in on web, chances are you've got an incorrect device date, time, or region. Let the device set that automatically via Date/Time settings and you should be able to log in with the password that works at the site.
Articles in this section
- How do I access my saves?
- How to reset your password
- The app is telling my password is incorrect
- How do I connect Instapaper to my Kindle account?
- I don't like the Instapaper Weekly content
- My unread badge count is incorrect
- How do I import content into my account?
- Do I have a unique Instapaper username?
- How to export your saved articles
- How to delete your account